Love Today Planner Kit Cards - Stampin' Up! Corporate Blog

Love Today Planner Kit + Picture Perfect Birthday - Susan Wong

The New Year is the perfect time to get organised, right? I love my Love Today Planner Kit (144257) for this and have been busy populating its pages. But have you noticed how the kit comes with several pages of gold and coloured stickers? While they’re designed for making your planner look all things pretty, I decided they’d also be perfect for making some cute coordinating birthday cards!

I used one of my new favourites - the Picture Perfect Birthday (145519) stamp set - and took my colour cues from the stickers themselves. Then all you need to add is a bit of Whisper White Card Stock (106549) and a few of your favourite embellishments! My cards have Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine (124262), Pool Party Solid Baker’s Twine (144353), Gold Metallic Thread (138401) and the Iridescent Sequin Assortment (144212).

Love Today Planner Kit + Picture Perfect Birthday - Susan Wong

Hot tips:
- Pick apart the Baker’s Twine to get finer threads for nesting behind other elements.
- The stickers are made with fine paper. If not sticking them flat on card, pack the back with Dimensionals (104430) to keep them stable.
- Use the Picture Perfect Birthday candle stamp to create a washi tape look.

Love Today Planner Kit + Picture Perfect Birthday - Susan Wong

Love Today Planner Kit + Picture Perfect Birthday - Susan Wong

Love Today Planner Kit + Picture Perfect Birthday - Susan Wong

Hope this helps you get your birthday cards ready for 2018! I’m well on my way to achieving a greater #makeacardsendacard goal this year!

Susan Wong
2018 Artisan Design Team


This post was seen on the Stampin' Up! Corporate Blog on Friday 12th January 2018 (MST).
You can find it on Facebook *HERE*. Also - check out what else is in the Stampin' Up! notes section on their page. There are heaps of amazing projects by fellow Artisan Design Team members!


Join me and my Crafty Carrot Co. friends in our monthly online programs.
Click on image for more info :)


4 comments

  1. Nice cards Susan😊. When does the Artisan blog start?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judi - we go live end of next week! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Happy you are back as an Artisan👏💕

      Delete
  2. I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively. corporate pins

    ReplyDelete