Artisan Design Team Announcement!


Oh I'm SO excited to finally be able to share this news!! You guessed it - I'm on the 2018 Artisan Design Team for Stampin' Up! I'm absolutely thrilled to be representing Stampin' Up! for a third term and what's more, I get the extra privilege of being Team Liaison this year. A HUGE thank you to Stampin' Up! for trusting my leadership and administrative skills on that count. It's going to be a fabulous year together!

I made Artisan! - Stamping Susan Wong

So what does being an Artisan mean? Well, it starts with this gorgeous gift box that arrived just before I flew to Canada for the trip of a lifetime to see friends I made on the 2016 Artisan Team! That's right - friendships within the team can grow so strong you'd fly half-way across the world just to finally meet each other in person! In fact, design credit for the box itself goes to two of these fabulous friends - both ex-Artisans who are now Concept Artists at Stampin' Up! - Becky Foster-Cowley & Cindy Schuster. Both amazing, compassionate and equally inspirational women!

What follows in the coming year is that we, the team, get boxes of goodies, make things and blog about them to inspire YOU. I'm really looking forward to working with a fresh bunch of talented girls this year - some returning and some brand new. So follow me here on the blog and on social media and let's enjoy this ride together :) Links to the team below!




I made Artisan! - Stamping Susan Wong


ARTISAN DESIGN TEAM 2018

United States
Connie Collins (returning)

Canada
Cathy Caines (returning)

United Kingdom

France

Netherlands

Germany
Sylwia Schreck (returning)

Austria
Jessica Winter (returning)

New Zealand
Susan Wong (returning)

Australia
Jennifer Frost (returning)



Wait - don't go just yet! Here's some eye candy for ya. I made this one in Canada with the Christmas Quilt stamp set. It's a perfect set for layering up with minimal supplies! 

Christmas Quilt Stamp Set - Stamping Susan Wong

Christmas Quilt Stamp Set - Stamping Susan Wong

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Christmas Quilt
Inks: Sahara Sand, Momento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Crumb Cake
Tools/Accessories: Gold Metallic Thread, Delicate White Doilies, Pool Party 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool







1 comment