Jolly Christmas ~ Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

All I can think of when I see this stamp is the smooth sound of Michael Buble singing 'Have a Holly Jolly Christmas...'. Not going to complain about that!

I played around a lot with this Jolly Christmas stamp set. These fonts are loud and fun. Here's a notecard I came up with using Smoky Slate and Pool Party.

Jolly Christmas Card ~ Susan Wong

Jolly Christmas Card ~ Susan Wong

I can't wait to see what the other Artisans have come up with using this set! Love the deer.

This Artisan Team is almost at a close with just the last week in October to go. I hope you'll follow and continue to watch our blogs for more great inspiration. xo

Let's go see what my friend 'across the ditch' has made. Teneale, you're up!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments

  1. Cute card! Love the whole design of the card and the accessories you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! we did almost the same card!!! great minds think alike!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Susan, love how you've stamped the sentiment over the reindeer...cute!

    ReplyDelete