Wood You Be Mine Layout ~ Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

I'm sure other places in the world do this too but one of the things I love about an Auckland Summer is the Music in Parks and Movies in Parks put on by the Auckland Council. A great culture of coming together and relaxing with a picnic. Here's our pics from 2012 when we went to one of the movies for our anniversary.

Wood You be Mine? Layout ~ Susan Wong

The lumberjack from 'Wood You be Mine' is a bit random on this project but I like him so I just went with it. I ran a Facebook competition over on my page between two different versions of him and this one was the winner! So, here he is, being put to use as promised. 

Would You be Mine? Layout - detail ~ Susan Wong

Supplies:
Inks: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Tuxedo Black Momento, Basic Black marker, various Blendabilities
Papers: Kraft 12x12, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Crisp Cantaloupe, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, 
Stamps: Wood You be Mine?
Accessories/Tools: Stacked with Love Designer Washi Tape, Crystal Effects

Hop across to check out Teneale's Valentines card...


2 comments

  1. I really like this! I think the little lumberjack works well with the theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya. He's so fun. I think it's the beard that won me over.

      Delete