Wondrous Wreath Gift Tag ~ Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

I didn't expect to fall completely in love with the Wondrous Wreath set!! It really is so gorgeous that it speaks for itself - so here you go...

Wondrous Wreath Gift Tag ~ Susan Wong

Wondrous Wreath Gift Tag ~ Susan Wong

This, my friends, is a reusable tag. I wanted something that could easily be stuck on the next present so I just popped one dimensional on under where the staple holds the bow and glimmer paper in place. 

Never used this set before? Have a look and see that all the stamps and coordinating framelits have a tab at the same point in the wreath to help you line things up.

ARGH - Is it really December and so close to Christmas?!?! Have you started wrapping presents?

Supplies:
Inks: Smoky Slate, Basic Grey, Real Red, Old Olive
Papers: Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Wondrous Wreath, And Many More
Accessories/Tools: Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies, Handheld Stapler, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine

What will Teneale surprise us with this week? Click below...

5 comments

  1. What a clever idea! I love that the tag is reusable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not wrapped my presents yet either, maybe I should make some little boxes and put your wreath on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comments to click to my blog are always different and totally cute, this week I giggled at "What will Teneale surprise us with this week" ..... hmmmmm is that a surprise if my project is good, bad or just ugly? LOL Spoiler alert..... boring card ahead on Teneale's blog this week.

    I adore the colours you have used, like adore! So elegant and I would never thought to put them on my gift wrapping! You clever little thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wreath in these colours Susan - and reusable? YES! I love it! Vicky

    ReplyDelete