Frame Me Till Christmas ~ Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

Here's a frame-able 12x12 page I made for display in my home with the Seasonal Snapshot Project Life cards. Pattern overlooooaad! You can never have too much colour right?

I feel it's a little early so it won't be put out quite yet! BUT the best part is, I'll easily be able to add some photos and pop it in the album after the festive season. Christmas is in the Summertime here in New Zealand and where I live we're not more than 40mins from loads of different beaches. Naturally, some of my favourite family snaps year-by-year are over this time. 



Seasonal Snapshot Holiday 12x12 Decor ~ Susan Wong


Seasonal Snapshot Holiday 12x12 Decor detail ~ Susan Wong


Seasonal Snapshot Holiday 12x12 Decor detail ~ Susan Wong


Seasonal Snapshot Holiday 12x12 Decor ~ Susan Wong

Supplies:
Inks: Real Red Marker
Papers: Seasonal Snapshot Project Life Card Collection, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Whisper White (for backing) and Sahara Sand 12x12, Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, Gold Foil Sheets, Old Olive, Real Red.
Stamps: Remember Rotary Stamp
Accessories/Tools: Seasonal Snapshot Project LIfe Accessory Pack, Linen Thread, Gold Metallic Baker's Twine, Dimensionals


Go check out what the talented Teneale has been up to!

7 comments

  1. Oh my gosh!! I LOVE this so much!! I think it's just crazy how your Christmas is full of summer fun and beach life and mine is full of snow, ice and cold! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your collage, and the beautiful beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I LOVE Baby its HOT outside. You have done a great job with the PL cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how you've tailored your page to the NZ Christmas weather Susan - fabulous! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. May have to get the cards myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous collage, love all the patterns together!

    ReplyDelete