Just Add Ink #51

I think my many shades of red may have been a bit of a liberal approach to the 'Just Add Monochrome' challenge this week but I thought I'd enter my layout anyway just to share the love... (Click on pic for larger image.)


This layout celebrates being pregnant with our beautiful number two. In case you're wondering, I was inspired by a tree that always makes me think of Spring and new life: the Sakura/Cherry Blossom tree. In fact, we were originally thinking of naming her Sakura but decided a Japanese first name and Chinese last name might be a bit much. Haha. Enjoy.

5 comments

  1. This is lovely, Susan. So, what did you end up calling bubba??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine. We named her Penelope Ruth - Penny. She's 9 weeks old already and doing really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that turned our fab, be a great keepsake when penny grows up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive layout with some gorgeous pics.

    ReplyDelete