Easter Treats

Ok so Easter is coming up very soon! In my 26th March class we'll be making a cute little Easter box (mini chocolate eggs supplied...shhh). Neither the box or the bunny are my original ideas but teaming them up has worked a treat and I look forward to making these with you!
Email me for more class details and to book your place.


This also fits in with the Just Add Ink Challenge #8. Pop over and have a look at some of the other lovely creations and why not enter the challenge yourself!

Supplies used:
Colours: Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip (marker)
Others: Various Punches, Sweet Always DSP, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon

5 comments

  1. Awww, I love that floppy ear! Adorable. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable combination of 3D and punch art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little project, I'm sure your class will rock! Thanks for playing Susan! :) Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute craft project - the rabbit is darling.

    ReplyDelete